Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Nice Day

The dogs and I had a nice relaxing day today. The weather was beautiful and Rudi, Kirby and Sophie enjoyed the sunshine and played outdoors as much as they could.

Rudi even enjoyed chewing on a stick :D

Daisy on the other hand decided that her time would be best spent chewing on a rawhide bone on the couch!

The rest of the time she followed me around while I did some chores. She even helped me fold the laundry.
Well, help might not be the best word. But, she gave me lots of face kisses, which made the job more pleasant :D

Then it was nap time. Sophie stayed in her doggy bed on the floor, while Kirby, Rudi and Daisy cuddled up on the couch together.


Not too much more to report, just wanted to give you a quick update how today went :D

No comments:

Post a Comment